Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

X-realm Hunter application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Autoshot

X-realm Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: X-realm Hunter application   X-realm Hunter application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:06 am

char details:

Nick:Autoshots....yes..it may sound strange,but i like this nick..noone else got it in WoW Smile

Class:Hunter

Specc:Expose weaknes,support specc...and i hate BM hunters...that talent tree is...weird Wink

Armory profile:

Professions:Herb/Skinning...but changing skinning to Alchemi for the AP trinket

about me:

My name is David im from Slovakia and im 20 years old,well i dont have to much activities except Work and PC Smile so i
can be onnline decent part of the day

general details:

Raid experiances: everything from MC to Sunwell Smile (on priest) with hunter i have done everything except MH and
sunwell...and in BT only few bosses.but i know what to do everywhere from the experiences on priest

Previous guild:Safe

Leaving reason: this char was Mainly an alt...but your raiding days are other then the raiding in Safe so i can be on
most of the Raid with hunter,and priest is not in all sunwell raids so i have plenty of Slack time Wink

Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you: i know Ishva...Robinhat Smile from our previous guild SPQR and he told me
about this guild and that it need new skilled players Razz

Vent: talking and listening on ventrilo isnt a problem for me...i like to talk and i talk a lot...sometimes about bullshit,but
i can be quiet if its needed Smile

Goals in wow:well i would be lieing if i did not say that the first thing i want is to get good gear for me Smile and then ofc to
defeat new bosses etc. and prepare for WotLK

Whatever else you think is important: hmm...i dont know Smile
Back to top Go down
Autoshot

X-realm Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: Re: X-realm Hunter application   X-realm Hunter application EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 11:13 am

hmm..i failed in putting the armory link in... Smile lets do it like this

X-realm Hunter application Character-sheet
Back to top Go down

X-realm Hunter application
Page 1 of 1