Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Warlock application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mortal

Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Warlock application   Warlock application EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 11:58 pm

Ingame Character details:

1. Name/nick :mortal
2. Class: warlock
3. Specc ( Desired spec + motiation for why that specific spec is the best for your job) destruction
4. Equipment (Armor profile, Ctprofile, etc.) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Mortal
5. Professions (And why) Tailoring and enchanting

Player details:

1. Name: saif
2. Age: 20
3. Sex: male
4. Country: dubai
5. Activity (write down when you are capable of being online): 7 days a week, anytime
6. Tell us a bit about yourself: im a wowa-holic and im proud of that Razz been playing for 5 years transfered recentley to the server didnt find any guilds worth while i need a serious pve guild that fits my experience =)

General details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW (raids, servers, etc.): kara,ZA,gruul,maggy,ssc/tk and first boss in sunwell --- my only previous server was skullcrusher
2. What Guild/s have you been in?since i cam to maggy i been guildless most of the time and the guilds i been in were just my own guilds Razz foolin around a bit =D
3. Reason you left them
4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you?Bcuz its a serious raiding guild and meets my expectations =)
5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Vent yes mic dunno bout that might be somewhere in the house gotta look for it Razz
6. Your goals in WoW? Reaching end game instances before the release of lich king
7. Whatever else you think is important: my enchanting and my tailoring is maxxed out and i got 1200 + SD and 3/5 t4 full epic geared
Back to top Go down
aldon

Warlock application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock application   Warlock application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 4:54 am

Poor application
Bad gem choices, missing enchants
Gear not good enough for bt/mh or even for destro spec

As warlock CL i suggest decline
Back to top Go down

Warlock application
Page 1 of 1