Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ulvi, 70 Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ulvi

Ulvi, 70 Mage Empty
PostSubject: Ulvi, 70 Mage   Ulvi, 70 Mage EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 3:29 pm

Ingame Character details:

1. Ulvi
2. Mage
3. Desired spec is 40/0/21 (with appropriate gear) - I used this spec a lot and it proved to be both interesting and high on DPS with the proper mana regen
4. My current equipment is crap, but I still consider myself to be worthy for applying as I created this character in order to try a different server and side, I have played a mage for over a year on another server and been on all bosses in MH and on bosses up to Mother in BT. Most of the time being on top of DPS. If you take skill over gear, then you most definitely must consider me. And of course I can prove the existence of this other mage and also show some recorded DPS logs.
5. Current professions are Alchemy and Herbalism, going to switch to Enchanting + Leatherworking (for drums)

Player details:

1. Roman
2. 27
3. Male
4. Estonia
5. I can be online every evening of every day.
6. I graduated from university 2 years ago where I studied Physics, right now I work as a Java programmer.

General details:

1. I have been playing WoW since the end of 2005, first I played with Warlock and switched to Mage when the expansion came out. All my characters were on another server - Moonglade.
2. I have been in 3 different guilds on Moonglade.
3. Well, was trying to find a guild that was better for my tastes.
4. I am looking for a guild which has its goals set straight and that will archive all the goals set.
5. I have been using Vent for a year, have a mic.
6. To enjoy end-game with skilled players.
7. As I said above, I am very good with my class, but on Magtheridon my character is relatively fresh.
Back to top Go down

Ulvi, 70 Mage
Page 1 of 1