Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

mage APly to your guild =]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
xelt mAG

mage APly to your guild =] Empty
PostSubject: mage APly to your guild =]   mage APly to your guild =] EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 6:23 am

Ingame Character details:
1. Name/nick xeltanoth
2. Class mage and rogue, but only intresting in joining on my mage =]
3. Specc ( Desired spec + motiation for why that specific spec is the best for your job) 3/48/11, for iceviens and regular fire raiding spec, i get all the +dmg from fire and icey viens
4. Equipment (Armor profile, Ctprofile, etc.) i dont know what is CT[rofile but i have amory
5. Professions (And why) enchanting, so i can enchant my gear, and taloring, im gona drop that when wotlk hits for inscription, this will help my dps inr aids alot more than taloring will
Player details:
1. Name alex irl , xeltanoth in game
2. Age 17 next week =D
3. Sex male
4. Country england
5. Activity (write down when you are capable of being online) 4pm server time - 3am server time, however some days i will be able to come earilyer =]
6. Tell us a bit about yourself
I have raided all boss's pre sunwell, and have xp in them all ofc, i have a mage and a rogue, i have had a huge afk break from WoW and now i have decided to come back and find a guild, i have had good xp with players in this guild and i feel it is the right guild for me, ill never slack and i will allways decurse/sheep/top dps
General details:
1. Your previous experiences in WoW (raids, servers, etc.) like i said abouve i have raided EVERYTHING PRE SUNWELL, my preivoius server was buring blade, however i left after my guild downed vashj to come here, then i raided up to illidan, finding out there was nothing left for me in WoW i decded to take a break
2. What Guild/s have you been in? OS, Afterlife boctok, deliruim
3. Reason you left them OS disabonded, boctok started raiding at 3pm, that was to early for me and i got kicked from afterlife for 'talking to much in /g' =]
4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you? like i said abouve it seems like a good guild for me to start raiding with again, i find all the peopel very freindly, and want to be apart of this good cominity that is a wow guild =]
5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? yes, i have every ver of vent and a working mic, which i have now found behind my monitor!
6. Your goals in WoW? to get into sunwell befor wotlk, when woltk hits i hope we will raid in that to! i also hope to meet new and intresting people and have a good time and most of all enjoy myself
7. Whatever else you think is important
is this where i put the fact i ebayd?... joke =], but yeah i will allways put 100% effort into raiding and will allways folow orders well, even if u tell me i carnt raid for 3 weeks i wont have a problem with it. i am a good leader and a good team player
i have to go now, have anice day
Back to top Go down

mage APly to your guild =]
Page 1 of 1