Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy Paladin Application

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Aciid

Holy Paladin Application Empty
PostSubject: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:42 am

Ingame Character details:

1. Name/nick:Aciid
2. Class:Paladin
3. Specc: Holy, 50/11/0, Respeccing won`t be a problem.
4. Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Aciid
Getting Brutal Gladiator's Ornamented Gloves:http://www.wowhead.com/?item=35060
5. Professions: Alchemy(375)/Herb(375), Alchemy for the trinket and Herb to gather and skill up for that moment but now it even helps me make pots/flasks for free.I am an Elixir master, but I cant make all the flasks yet Smile.

Player details:

1. Name:Asad
2. Age:19
3. Sex:Male
4. Country:Pakistan
5. Activity:I`ve been pretty inactive now aday`s as I dont have any guild, but as soon I`m in,I can easily log 4-5 hours per day or more.
6. Tell us a bit about yourself:I`m from Pakistan, not a very greedy or rude person, I do care about the objective given to me and fulfill it.

General details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW: Pre TBC:Naxx,BWL,AQ20,MC.
TBC:Kara,ZA,Gruul,Mag,SSC 5/6 (Have done till vashj Phase 3 start),TK 3/4,MH 5/5, BT 5/9.

2. What Guild/s have you been in?:God Father(Did kara/gruul),SBA (SSC/TK),OpenSource (MH/BT).
3. Reason you left them:All disbanded
4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you?:It seems you have a friendly community,and I want to start my next raids with you guys and we sure can end up the game.
5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone?:Yes I do have VT & a working Microphone.
6. Your goals in WoW?:To end this game before next expansion.
7. Whatever else you think is important:Well, beside this I have mats for my SR gear just need HOD`s and someone to craft it for me.I also have a decent PC with good cooling system,sometimes my internet seems to be rude but I can smell if its going to be and I`ll report you.
Else that if something shows up in irl I would skip raid and let you guys know before skipping.

Thanks for reading.
/Aciid.
Back to top Go down
Ishva

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 3:49 am

I had a nice long chat with this one Smile seems like like a nice guy, not sure about our current pala situation but if a slot should open up Razz geif for trial.
Back to top Go down
Hinamii

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:22 am

hi we are currently full on paladins but i would like to have a word with you ingame. Msg hinami when u have time
Back to top Go down
Carna

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:26 am

Decent application, looking at the gear on armory he looks alrite too.
I like he has gone alchemist for alchemy stone, needs enchant on gloves but sounds like he only just got those.

As Ishva said, we have taken on some new holy pala's in the last day or 2, but haven't raided since thursday night so havent seen them all in action yet. With BT today we can see how good all of our new guys are and if 1 is slacking give this guy a trial I reckon.
Back to top Go down
Aciid

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:51 am

Just got the enchant on the gloves Smile, was`nt able to find any in morning.
Back to top Go down
Froodo

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 6:50 am

Do you promiss not to have any fuzz with India anymore?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy Paladin Application   Holy Paladin Application Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy Paladin Application
Page 1 of 1