Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

70 Hunter application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bunne

70 Hunter application Empty
PostSubject: 70 Hunter application   70 Hunter application EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:33 pm

Ingame Character details:

1. Name/nick: Bunne
2. Class: Hunter
3. Specc: beast mastery (41/20/0), i've always been playing BM, tried Survival and MM sometimes but it havent worked out with me.

4. Equipment http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Bunne

5. Professions: I don't have any proffessions yet, but im thinking about skilling up LW so i could make drums.

Player details:

1. Name: Oscar
2. Age: 16
3. Sex: Male
4. Country: Sweden
5. Activity: Everyday from 19.00 to 24.00, on weekends from 17.00 to unlimited.

6. Tell us a bit about yourself: well i'm a normal guy who lives in sweden, The only thing who differs from everyone else is that im a nolifer when im playing WoW, when im not playing WoW im either in school or playing soccer, also i live in the destiny Smile or you could call it so.. here are only old people in the 60ties who are drunk every weekend so i get plenty of free time to play WoW.

General details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW: Old servers: Vek'Nilash,Outland and Dentarg. and my experience is from very first mob in karazhan to 2/5 in MH and 1/9 in BT.

2. What Guild/s have you been in?On this server i've been in The Real Definiton,Disciples,Vuohiliitto(current guild)

3. Reason you left them: I got kicked from TRD because i went offline for 2 days, i couldnt tell them because the power was gone in this little village for 2 days because of a big storm, Disciples stopped to raid cus people we're slacking so they are waiting for WOTLK, and now im in Vuohiliitto, i like it but the progress is way to slow if you ask me, i want to explore some more not to stay on the SSC/TK level all the time with failing guilds.

4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you? I think it's the right guild cus you have raided 4 days now and your progress is HUGE, and its exactly what i want and need, also i would love to get some new friends.

5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? yes of course, want me to sing?, im a very good singer Smile

6. Your goals in WoW?My goals is to try explore all the new raiding instances who have came, SWP etc. and then get into WOTLK and try to get some experience from that.

7. Whatever else you think is important: Well, i just hope that you pick me, because ive had enough of all these failing guilds who promise that they'll become the fastest progressive guilds etc.etc shit talk, but ireally really hope you are not like these, and that you're a mature guild who have members who likes to talk in gchat etc. and likes jokes.

HF thanks for reading my application, tookt me 25 minutes and 21 seconds to write. tongue
Back to top Go down
Carna

PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter application   70 Hunter application EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 7:50 pm

"5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? yes of course, want me to sing?, im a very good singer "

Yes, you can sing for me on vent 2moro as your interview, Diana Ross "Im comming out". Get practising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM84-XVYAfU
Back to top Go down
Mcstealth

Mcstealth

PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter application   70 Hunter application EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 9:01 pm

Carna wrote:
"5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? yes of course, want me to sing?, im a very good singer "

Yes, you can sing for me on vent 2moro as your interview, Diana Ross "Im comming out". Get practising.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QM84-XVYAfU

hahaha make it to a singing competiton instead against bawsack, could be entertaining!
(Bawsack can sing)
Back to top Go down
Bunne

PostSubject: Ok   70 Hunter application EmptySun Aug 03, 2008 5:05 am

Ok, we'll sing Opera then Smile hehhe, i would not want to record that Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 70 Hunter application   70 Hunter application Empty

Back to top Go down

70 Hunter application
Page 1 of 1