Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

destruction lock

Go down 
AuthorMessage
benjamin

destruction lock Empty
PostSubject: destruction lock   destruction lock EmptyFri Aug 08, 2008 8:24 am

1. Name/nick : rokii

2. Class : lock

3. Specc ( Desired spec motiation for why that specific spec is the best for your job) : 0/ 21 / 40 . if ur guild need i can respec

4. Equipment (Armor profile, Ctprofile, etc.)

5. Professions (And why) : tailor for craft shadoweave . enchant for inchant finger ( 12 dpl dmg )

Player details:

1. Name : saeed

2. Age : 20

3. Sex : male

4. Country : iran

5. Activity (write down when you are capable of being online) : i am online 8 hour per day . it is enoghe for active member i think . but i can stay online 10 hour in day too
and if ur guild need more online i can online for 12 hours per day

6. Tell us a bit about yourself :

General details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW (raids, servers, etc.) : i have exp in for more raid like 5/6 ssc . 3/4 tk . 4/5 mh . 1/9 bt and if need i can ask freind for exp because my freind have exp full mh and bt and sunwel

2. What Guild/s have you been in? unithed dark force .

3. Reason you left them : because united dark forces have very bad player and have very bad time for raid and i cant online for raid this guild ( united dark forces )

4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you? i need raiding guild and i think im paired is good guild for me because impaired guild doing mh and bt . impaired is imba guild i thing because in 1 week clear mh and 5/9 bt i thing after 1 mounth this guild can kill boss in sunwel maybe better another guild

5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? yes i have microphone and i can use it in raid . i can speak in vent

6. Your goals in WoW? best lock in server and i need to play with imba players and imba guild and i thing ur guild th best guild for me . sunwel raid for me is goals in wow

7. Whatever else you think is important : i want to join the guild if i can i mean impaired guild because very imba guild
Back to top Go down

destruction lock
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impaired :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: