Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Prawned

Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned Empty
PostSubject: Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned   Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:12 am

1. Name/nick - My character is called Prawned.

2. Class - Warrior

3. Specc - Atm I'm specced fury, I enjoy raiding as this spec as I like the "speed" of the spec, Your constantly looking at numbers on your screen which is different to a Blood Frenzy spec where it's "slow" if you know what I mean.

4. Equipment - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Prawned

I'm aware I have some PvP bits, but if you take a closer look at the stats on the equipment you'll notice it's actually really nice for PvE too. Atm I'm saving for 100 badge legs and i'm only 20 away, I also have lots of different items i can mix and match to suit what stats I need at different times when I play.

5. Professions - I chose Blacksmithing and Mining, I picked BS because I wanted the weapons you can craft at 375.
I have the end 2h mace, 2h Axe and 1h axe. I took Mining to fund my BS and to make some gold on the side.

1. Name - Jack

2. Age - 17

3. Sex - Male ( Willing to respec )

4. Country - Ireland

5. Activity - I'm able to be online any time throughout the day and week, I can be at 100% of raids.

6. Tell us a bit about yourself - When I'm not playing WoW i like to play CS:S (counter strike source) I play this with my friends often when there’s nothing to do on WoW. I love raiding and progressing and having fun while doing that.

1. Your previous experiences in WoW - My Raiding exp is
Kara - Full
Mag - Full
Gruul's - Full
ZA - Full
SSC - 5/6
TK - 4/5
BT - 5/9
MH - 4/5

As far as pre-bc goes i did no raids at 60,Although I've done most at 70 for fun.

2. What Guild/s have you been in? My previous guild was Anursym

3. Reason you left them - The first time I raided with them their Main tank,Guild master and offtanks wern't online.
I was told to respec Prot and I had to maintank for that nights raid.If it wasn't for me they wouldn't of raided at all, One of the tanks who didn't show was online about 30 mins before raid and then didn't come back,i want to play with commited players who don't let their guildies down.

4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you? Well last night I met a guy called Madcowzor, He was really nice and did sick DMG, I asked him about his guild and he told me about it, I've heard your progression is good and the players are nice to raid with, and I'd love to be apart of it all.

5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Yeah I have Vent, a mic and I’m not afraid to use it

6. Your goals in WoW? To progress to Illidan and eventually sunwell in a guild that I like.

7. Whatever else you think is important: As I said above theres not much else I do apart from WoW, I can have 100% raid attendance and i'm always working to improve my gear and my skill as a player, I know most of the fights in BT/MH and those I've not had experience in I’ve watched / Read tactics on.

If you got this far, Thanks for reading my app . I hope it's not to long or boring!

~ Prawned
Back to top Go down
Prawned

PostSubject: QQ   Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:47 am

Oops:

3/4 TK *
Back to top Go down
Fords

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned   Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 11:57 am

Pleas read the post labeled: TO ALL APPLICANTS
Back to top Go down
Madcowzor

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned   Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:20 pm

Rlly nice apply m8 =) ur obviously an active player and i played with u in some heroics and your dps is gr8 =) i hope u are accepted in the guild and to play more with u Wink best of luck !
Back to top Go down
Prawned

PostSubject: Ty   Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 12:32 pm

Thanks mad Wink

Bah didn't even see that post,Sorry. I'll do that app then:>
Back to top Go down
Carna

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned   Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned EmptyMon Aug 04, 2008 4:32 pm

The name rings a bell, think maybe he was in last stage?

Anyway, if its the guy i think he is pretty decent guy, very nice application.. AND he is irish! INV IMO Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mcstealth

Mcstealth

PostSubject: gsgsg   Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned EmptyTue Aug 05, 2008 6:54 am

really good guy did heroix with him and he pwnd!, tho he had some serious aggro issues:D

GL mate
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned   Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned Empty

Back to top Go down

Orc Fury Warrior ~ Prawned
Page 1 of 1