enhance shamman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
warbless

PostSubject: enhance shamman   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:18 am

ngame Character details:

1. Name/nick warbless
2. Class shamman
3. Specc ( Desired spec + motiation for why that specific spec is the best for your job):enhance o/47/14 and for rading i remove points from dodge to max out wf-strenth totem
4. Equipment (Armor profile, Ctprofile, etc.):http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Warbless
5. Professions (And why):mining(money makin and helpin eng) and eng for the surestrike goggles v2.0 one of the best head out and in future v3.0 from sunwell

Player details:

1. Name jim
2. Age 26
3. Sex male
4. Country greece
5. Activity (write down when you are capable of being online) almost everyday for at least 5 hours except when iam freaking drunk
6. Tell us a bit about yourself:alcohol music lover guitar i had job but who doesnt:P

General details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW (raids, servers, etc.)
2. What Guild/s have you been in?
3. Reason you left them
4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you?
5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone?
6. Your goals in WoW?
7. Whatever else you think is important
Back to top Go down
View user profile
warbless

PostSubject: Re: enhance shamman   Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:23 am

eneral details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW (raids, servers, etc.) genjuros server for sometime...full ssc full tk up to 4th boss in mh
2. What Guild/s have you been in? overdoses booterang mercenaries assylyoum mental warfare
3. Reason you left them:disband mosto of them already apart from overdoses where i didnt like the behaviour of gm and raid leader(me amongst others)
4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you?contstant raiding that makes this game worthwhile and hopefully a friendly team that we can kick ass along with havin fun
5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone?yes well mic is broken but we can fix that easilly:)
6. Your goals in WoW? experience the game to its full see all and play all places get the best gear for my shammy and last but not least have fun:)
7. Whatever else you think is important alcohol and brunettes(is that spelled right?Razz)girls:)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madcowzor

PostSubject: Re: enhance shamman   Mon Aug 04, 2008 7:14 am

Wink
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: enhance shamman   

Back to top Go down

enhance shamman
Page 1 of 1