Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Holy/prot/retri Pala

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mimiru

Holy/prot/retri Pala Empty
PostSubject: Holy/prot/retri Pala   Holy/prot/retri Pala EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:21 pm

Character Info

Mimiru
Blood elf
Level 70 xD
Paladin
Magtheridon

Specc

current Spec: Holy
willing to Respec if it's needed:
Prot

Professions
are Jc´er and minner ( got all Qual Dan isle epic )

Other Characters;

Alts. 70 Mage 70 shaman 70 warrior 70 rogue and another 70 paladin ( hes on this server aswell, and an whole series of lower lvls.
though i got many alts im always sticking with just 1 character of play atm it is my paladin ( which ill contineu to play for an long time )

Some of the Recent guilds ive been in

with my paladin i have been in Erlands ridarre about 2 years ago when i just reached 70 with my pala they merged and i didnt feel like going over to the new guild so i quited and untill recentley i was an raid leader/ 2nd GM in Neverlost though i tried my best to get the guild anywhere most people were inexperienced and unmotivated so it didnt take very long before the guild fell appart

MY IRL INFO
name: Darrell

internet and pc

just got an new PC even when downloading i got onley around 30 ms fps is above 60 so my pc is more then enough for playing WOW

Most of the time im pretty active / Hardcore Atm just got an new job and hitting holiday soon however im an last yeear student which in my sitaution means i onley got about 15 hours a week of school

PvE-experience (including Pre-bc)

my 70 warrior pre tbc was an MT for naxx ful cleared 5 t 3
my 70 mage did alot of SSC/TK before stopping
my 70 shaman didnt get very far wasnt rly motivated as an resto shaman came to full KZ clear and some Gruul/Maggy
my 70 paladin has done full SSC TK MH and almost BT

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hah! There's two applications of the same class than you are, and we only need one of that specific class. Why should we pick you instead of him? :

Hmmm. Good question well im not realy good at these things as i never say im imba, im good but it justs feels wrong to say your pro like.

if there has to be an reason for you to pike me anyway it would be the tons of experience in raiding i have gained from the release of wow till now, dont have any problems at all with the english langauge and therefor it isnt an problem at all to search for boss tacts on the internet for bosses i still havent done ( SWP )

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Looking forward in joining you ^^

P.S. got 2 paladins on this server my mains the holy pala 2k healing and hes got quite good prot gear

my other paladin is retri not sure we need any of that just letting u folks know
Back to top Go down
Ishva

PostSubject: Re: Holy/prot/retri Pala   Holy/prot/retri Pala EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:28 pm

I had the pleasure of interviewing this 1 Smile he has my vote
Back to top Go down
Mimiru-s

PostSubject: Link   Holy/prot/retri Pala EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:44 pm

Heres the link to my armoury note that it might show either my prot my holy my retri or my pvp

the onley one's worth looking at is me in my Holy 1st and prot 2nd gear

heres the link

my current healing should be around 2k ( though im missing anfew gems chants due to new gear but this shall be fixed soon and planning on hitting 2.200 healing or somewhat close to the number
Back to top Go down
Mimiru-s

PostSubject: Link   Holy/prot/retri Pala EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 2:45 pm

k my link did not show on my previeous message i hope this 1 will work instead

Back to top Go down
Bawsack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy/prot/retri Pala   Holy/prot/retri Pala EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:18 pm

seems like he has a brain id like to have a chat in-game/vent msg me
Back to top Go down
https://impaired.darkbb.com
Bawsack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Holy/prot/retri Pala   Holy/prot/retri Pala EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 5:11 pm

accepted to guild msg for invite.
Back to top Go down
https://impaired.darkbb.com
Carna

PostSubject: Re: Holy/prot/retri Pala   Holy/prot/retri Pala EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 6:53 pm

Finally, a good application.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holy/prot/retri Pala   Holy/prot/retri Pala Empty

Back to top Go down

Holy/prot/retri Pala
Page 1 of 1