Impaired
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Magtheridon-Eu

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Necrofea

[FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application Empty
PostSubject: [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application   [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 1:38 pm

Ingame Character details:

1. Name/nick
Necrofear
2. Class
Warlock
3. Specc ( Desired spec + motivation for why that specific spec is the best for your job)
Currently DS/Destro since i got decent hit rating and want to keep good bursts. But if guild needs more raid support I can respecc to affliction with all points on Malediction and help our mages and SPriests as long as our warlocks Smile
4. Equipment (Armor profile, Ctprofile, etc.)

Note: Plz don't look at my wand Sad I have ben a million times on UB and the Black Stalk never dropped for me Sad plus i needed all the other sources to get other more important gear.
5. Professions (And why)
Tailoring for the shadowweave set (which i am near to replace) and herbing for making pots for raids.

Player details:

1. Name
Kostas
2. Age
3. Sex
Male
4. Country
Greece
5. Activity (write down when you are capable of being online)
Any day after 18:00 server time. (Weekends free all day ofc)
6. Tell us a bit about yourself
I've played WoW for two years now and i would like to keep going with a good raiding guild. In my real life i am a programmer and database administrator with a bit of knowledge on web designing. Lots of insane greek humour Smile

General details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW (raids, servers, etc.)
Pre-TBC = ALL.
TBC = Za/Kara/Gruul/Maggy/SSC/TK/MH = ALL
= BT (Up to, and, Teron Gorefiend).
2. What Guild/s have you been in?
<is Norty>, <Devoted>.
3. Reason you left them
Norties left cause they were strictly social and didn't raid at all. Devoted disbanded cause leading team wanted to play WotLK Beta.
4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you?
You seem to be everything i am looking for. A good raiding and organized guild that knows what to do and is focused. What i hope for is teamwork and social skills. Meaning it would be nice if you had lots of humour but be serious when you must.
5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone?
Yes ofc.
6. Your goals in WoW?
Help others. Be the best. World peace and make Miss J.Proudmore go out on a date with me Smile
7. Whatever else you think is important
TAKE MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!! (just kidding).

Cheers. Smile
Back to top Go down
Bawsack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application   [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application EmptyThu Jul 31, 2008 4:19 pm

Rejected.....
Back to top Go down
https://impaired.darkbb.com
Necrofea

PostSubject: Re: [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application   [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 6:05 am

Possible reason...? Suspect
Back to top Go down
Bawsack
Admin

PostSubject: Re: [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application   [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application EmptyFri Aug 01, 2008 8:29 pm

currently we dont need another lock and its a very thin application, no armory link
not hit capped
<14% spell crit while destro spec
undergeared

we specificly ask for applicants to be geared enough to raid mh/bt and you clearly are not and the fact that you dont know this shows you do not have a raiding mindset.
Back to top Go down
https://impaired.darkbb.com
Carna

PostSubject: Re: [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application   [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application EmptySat Aug 02, 2008 5:41 am

If you really want to join the guild, gear up some more and re-apply. Most of our current locks are still on trial, so we are looking to watch them this sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application   [FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application Empty

Back to top Go down

[FAILED]Necrofear, Warlock Application
Page 1 of 1