HomePortalFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Enhance shammy wants to join.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sickhead

PostSubject: Enhance shammy wants to join.   Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:12 pm

Ingame Character details:

1. Name/nick: Sickhead (I know you love the name Razz )

2. Class: Shaman

3. Specc: Enhancement atm.
Been collecting some healing gear aswell from Karazhan, tho it's not enough (got like 4-5 healing parts).
I want to stay Enhancement, bcuz I find it very funny and since I've never been anything else then enhance with this char, thats the specc I can, but ofc, if the guild needs me to respecc anything else, I doubt it will be a problem to be even more hardcore(!) and collect the gear needed for the specc.

4. Equipment: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Sickhead
Nothing impressive really, got some parts that I really need to change.
Been running Karazhan, Gruul for a new head, back and ring, but as usuall, my luck isnt with me Crying or Very sad

5. Professions: max skill skinning, low skill LW.
The reason why I didnt skilled up LW to the max is that I've been planning to only do PvP with this char and I didnt find LW/skinning to be very usefull in PvP so I just skilled skinning while questing and slacked with LW.
After awhile I realised that I am and probably always will be, an PvE player, been raiding with a holy pally, rogue and mage.
Anyway, so I skipped the PvP and started to run Kara instead since I find it funnier to progress (if you can call a pug Kara progress Razz ) and be a team where you share the same opinions and goals, but also have massive fun!

Player details:

1. Name: Andreas, tho I've not been called that for ages, Drea is the most common name nowdays

2. Age: 19

3. Sex: Human male Razz (tried to be funny...lol)

4. Country: Sweden, excuse my english.

5. Activity: Well, I'm an unemployed-no friends-no girlfriend-guy, so pretty much everyday, but ofc, there are times when you cant come online for some reason, but then I find it my duty to inform my CL/Officer/GM about that asap.

6. Tell us a bit about yourself: 19 years old, Live in Sweden.
Been playing WoW for about 2 years now. Started of as Alliance at the server Talnivarr as an Holy pally. Been raiding with a guild called Parabellum and we cleared abit in to MH/BT.
After that I made a rogue, mostly to have something to do between the raids, nothing speciall about her tho.
Anyway, for some reason many of the guilds key-persons left the guild/stopped playing due to IRL probs and so on.
Decided to reroll Horde (you have to try the best of two worlds lol), made an Mage, dinged 70, will talk a little more about him further down in the apply.
This shammy is the last char I made.

General details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW: Holy Pally, been clearing to SoA in BT and Kaz'rogal in MH.

2. What Guild/s have you been in?: Suppose you mean at Maggy only.
Been mostly active with my mage, joined a guild called Two elves one chalice, made friends with 4 great guys there, we decided to move on and joined a guild called United Darkforces, I become Mages CL there and we cleared mostly SSC/TK with that guild. For some reason, the activity just stopped and ppl would not come online, we (my 4 friends and me) gave it a coupple of weeks, but nothing happend, so we decided to leave and move on.
We created our own guild called Pulse, went straight in to MH the first raid and got Rage down, quite impressive imo since it was out first raid with the guild ever.
But ofc, some ppl could not handle criticism (spelling?) and took their agression out on members, that they for some reason found weren't suitable raiding MH/BT due to lack of skill. Our MT left and then ppl started to leave one by one, so we decided to "disband" the guild.
One guy (Arrtemiss) joined Afterlife and the 3 others, simply stopped to play and I transferred to Outland to play with an IRL friends.
Got sick of Outland tho and made a Shammy (Sickhead) at Maggy and started to play here again.
My Mage name is Ektomorph at Outland if you wanna check him out.

3. Reason you left them: Kinda explained that in the text above Razz

4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you?: Well as I've been slacking enough (been in a friend guild awhile) I thought it was time to start to raid again. I saw that Froodo were seeking two enhancement shammys to Impaired, so I thought I would give it a shot, tho my gear isnt something to brag about.
I think I've been doing some HC instances with ppl from Impaired and they seemed like nice guys/girls and that they know what they're doing, cant call any names tho.
Also since I've not been hearing any bad rumors about Impaired, I think it's is a nice guild with good goals and so on.

5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Aye

6. Your goals in WoW? Simply to have a good time playing this game, but also to have some progress, killing stuffs with ppl that I find friendly and caring.
Lets put it this way, to have a good time, making progress Wink

7. Whatever else you think is important: One important thing I need to tell is that I'm going to our "summer house" tomorow and wont be online for about two weeks (God knows how I will manage) so I wont be able to reply or have chat ingame before I leave, but ofc, the first thing I will do when I get home is to check back to your web/apply forum.
Also I want to appoligise for spelling/misstypes that might appear in this apply, since english isnt my main language.

Hope you like my apply (my fingers hurts).
Take care!

Last edited by Sickhead on Tue Jul 29, 2008 11:21 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fords

PostSubject: Re: Enhance shammy wants to join.   Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:41 pm

Hey Sickhead

Nice to someone putting at least 5 mins into an application.
I have a few notes for you Razz

First off, don't take this badly, your gear is in the very low end of MH raids.. and same for BT..
It's true we need enhancement shamans.. and gearing one or maybe even 2 up - might be possible..

As per your talents spec, is this the spec you will be raiding with?
if so, please tel me why you chose the following talents:

Impr. Ghost Wolf 2/2
Anticipation 5/5
Toughness 5/5

these 12 points seems rather misplaced in a raid viable spec..
not that I'm a master on shamans.. but ti doesn't make sense..

- also note, I'm not an officer.. just a member who's curious..
I have absolutely no say in whether you're recruited or not.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickhead

PostSubject: Re: Enhance shammy wants to join.   Tue Jul 29, 2008 10:17 pm

Hello and thanks for the reply =)

Yeah I know my gear isnt something to brag about really, but hey what the heck I thought I would try anyway, got nothing to loose really, cant get much worse then a decline Wink

No I wont be raiding with that talent build, thats more of an "PvP" build, since I've not started to raid yet (just pug's tho).

Will specc Imp totem, or whatever it's called, in the resto tree to be able to put out totems with abit less mana cost.
So once again, no that is not the build I will use for raiding =)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fords

PostSubject: Re: Enhance shammy wants to join.   Wed Jul 30, 2008 1:22 am

Cold you please go to Wowhead.com and make a talent tree resembling the one you fanc y raiding with? and then post that here for us to look at..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sickhead

PostSubject: Re: Enhance shammy wants to join.   Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:08 am

Will do that when I get back from my summer house, leaving in about 5 mins, packing atm Wink
I understand if you get another shammy, but I will check back in about 2 weeks.
cya all meanwhile and take care
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Carna

PostSubject: Re: Enhance shammy wants to join.   Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:02 pm

you will check back in 2 weeks?

This in many ways is a no brainer... DELINE!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madcowzor

PostSubject: Re: Enhance shammy wants to join.   Sat Aug 02, 2008 1:24 am

sorry m8 ur gear is not sufficient and the fact that ur away now for 2 weeks is bad timeing as we will be progressing and needing a player now and not in 2 weeks, was a nice apply tho gl with ur gearing up.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhance shammy wants to join.   

Back to top Go down

Enhance shammy wants to join.
Page 1 of 1