Share | 

Enhancement Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joeyo

PostSubject: Enhancement Shaman   Tue Jul 29, 2008 4:54 pm

1. Name/nick Joeyo
2. Class Shman
3. Specc ( Desired spec + motiation for why that specific spec is the best for your job) Enhancement (0 / 45 / 16). I use this becuase 16 points in restoration helps me keep my self up that little bit more if needed, totem twisting is more mana effecient and my hit rating is raised allowing me to choose different stats on my gear.
4. Equipment (Armor profile, Ctprofile, etc.) http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Joeyo
5. Professions (And why) Jewlcrafting/Mining, so i can craft gems for myself and others. Mining ore to prospact to find gems!

Player details:

1. Name. Joe
2. Age. 20
3. Sex. Male
4. Country. United Kingdom
5. Activity (write down when you are capable of being online). Thursday nights i work till 10pm, so that would be a problem. Rest of the days im fine, i work till 5pm.
6. Tell us a bit about yourself. Im from birmingham but now live down south west. im a cheerful person who loves to have a laugh with others. i work at asda atm and <3 listening to music.

General details:

1. Your previous experiences in WoW (raids, servers, etc.) Vashj-EU (ALL of the TBC content. except Sunwell.)
2. What Guild/s have you been in? Caution, Yoh, Prae Luna.
3. Reason you left them Disbanded due to inactivity.
4. Why do you think Impaired is the guild for you? Progressive guild that has alot to offer. Sounds the type of guild i want to be in!
5. Do you have Ventrilo and microphone? Yes and Yes
6. Your goals in WoW? Have fun and clear end game content!
7. Whatever else you think is important

My alts are: (Realm: Vashj)
Virtue - Holy Paladin
Joeyo - Moonkin Druid

Cheers for ur time lads/ladies

Joe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fords

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Tue Jul 29, 2008 7:50 pm

Morning Joeyo,

here I am trolling again... I hope you don't mind me asking a few questions..
First of all, the talents you have chosen seem somewhat odd to me..

Totemic Mastery: 30yd range for totems.. you're melee? you buff melee? why would you need range for that?
Ok it may save you from repositioning totems in a fight that includes kiting.. but is that really such a big deal?

Improved Reincarnation: in all honesty.. have you ever seen an elem/enha shaman reincarnate to save the day and beat the bad guy?
Yes it might be to pull up with more hp and mana.. but what I'm afraid of is that 2 points could be spent so much better elsewhere..

as a 3rd worry; your gear.. it's poor to say the very least.. all Kara/gruul's items..
I know you have the experience from your other characters.. but skipping across SSC/TK is kind of a hard blow to melee dps..
since you miss out on alot of nice gear, with more hit rating and other stats you lack..

Don't take this all too bad.. and don't worry.. I'm not an officer - so I don't really have a say in whether or not they recruit you..

one more note, I hope you put more time into your reply than your application.. you're actually applying for a spot with us..
it's like writing a job application - you can't /poke your way to a great job..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeyo

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:40 am

i dont take that as bad i find its helpful.

i have been looking at my spec latley aswell due to the ankh and totem radius. and im gonna take up this spec http://www.wowhead.com/?talent=hIZxi0dVMsVuqoV0e makes a little more sense tbh ^^

Yeah my gear is in the low brackets but im always trying to improve on it Smile

thanks for ur feedback tho much appreicated.

Joe
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fords

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 6:46 am

Once again... I have questions Razz

Why take 3/5 Convection, when 3/3 Mental Quickness gives the same mana decrease for shocks.. and gives at least a bit more spelldmg
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeyo

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 7:02 am

becuase i like to be different from other people Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fords

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 am

Well, do you raid for your sake or for the good of the guild?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
joeyo

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:27 am

Shocked for the sake of the guild.. Why would you join a guild and just want to raid for the sake of yourself? Neutral
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Fords

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 12:36 pm

Ok.. well I just had to clarify this.. because then it seems odd to choose a 2nd rank spec.. instead of THE raid spec..
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Froodo

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Wed Jul 30, 2008 4:42 pm

This is not IRC, application under discussion for the moment
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Madcowzor

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   Sat Aug 02, 2008 7:39 am

u should need about 100 more hit rating on ur gear other then that its not that bad, i did not find much wrong in ur specc. . but ur apply was very short m8 u should have put in a little more time and effort to it. . . thats my opinion atleast
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Enhancement Shaman   

Back to top Go down

Enhancement Shaman
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Impaired :: Public :: Recruitment-
Jump to: